Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Planet 3

:: Gaming :: Xbox 360

Go down

Lost Planet 3 Empty Lost Planet 3

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 2:05 am

Hi guys, I have just found some amazing images of the new up coming game Lost Planet 3. It looks really cool. Capcom's Japanese website outed the new images which depicts Lost Planet 3 incorporating a heavy presence of snow within the icy environment. (Just like the frist one)

Capcom have said "Delivering a diverse range of gameplay, including third-person on-foot battles and intense first-person utility rig action, players will need to brave the uncharted terrain, hostile climate and threat of indigenous Akrid creatures. With a number of multiplayer modes and a compelling single player experience," said Capcom on what the game will offer''

Anyway here the link to the images: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Lost-Planet-3-Screens-Depicts-Icy-Environments-41917.html

And if you've not seen the trailer then here you go!

Back to top Go down

Lost Planet 3 Empty Re: Lost Planet 3

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 3:19 am

Looks sic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 4:19 am

I know. I hope it does well but knowing most reviewers it not going to do well in the gaming chats. ):

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:03 am

Well ign will put the game down surprised they aint seen the pics and made a vid saying how shit they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:11 am

I bet there get into a online game and for the frist mins into the game there keep dying untill there rage quit. lol

Anyway well give it an fair review at the end of the day. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:24 am

True cant wait to play it but it will have its downsides and good sides Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 4:43 am

Anyone still going to get this game. Because I will. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content