Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

:: Gaming :: PS3

Go down

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Empty Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:06 am

A new trailer is out for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. And tell us what you think...

Being a Metal Gear Solid fan I have high hopes for this game. Even know a lot of people have been saying this is going to be the wrost Metal Gear game ever! (Even know it's a spin-off)

But looking at this gameplay I don't see why it won't sell so much. I think it looks great but that's my view on it. What do you think? Will you buy it?

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Empty Re: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:21 am

When i saw the gameplay and trailer some time back people just ripped into it saying its a rip off version of ninja gaiden WTF but still i think it looks awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:56 am

Yeah. I think people just need to give it a chance. It is a spin off from Metal Gear Solid 4. It's a whole new Metal Gear game in fact. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down