Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spectacular Spiderman

Go down

Spectacular Spiderman Empty Spectacular Spiderman

Post by Spiderman69 Thu May 03, 2012 6:31 am

Hello, my name is Sheridan McMillan from New Zealand.

I am 17 years old and goto Wellington's institute of technology: Petone campus, I'm in Creative Technologies although I want to be a 3d modeller for video games, I can also do a variety of other things such as promotional posters and stuff...

I love Machinima! He's a pretty cool guy, eh replaces TV and doesn't afraid of anything.

So prior to my Uncapped internet I have deemed the internet and it's services my new tv, I can watch what used to be on TV on-demand or I can go on youtube and watch some machinima or some other videos in the like *cough* Ray William Johnson*cough*, It's much better than the crappy drama shows we have here in New Zealand.... Trust me Shocked
Spiderman69
Spiderman69

Back to top Go down

Spectacular Spiderman Empty Re: Spectacular Spiderman

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:09 am

Great to have you here! And I love your icon! I wish you luck on being a 3d modeller! And also just one more thing I like to know if you don't mind. Why are you hated so much on Oddworld Forums. (Joking) Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 8:13 am

sup enjoy the forum Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum