Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Machinima loses subscribers!

Go down

Machinima loses subscribers! Empty Machinima loses subscribers!

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 9:03 am

People are in rage today when there found out that a YouTuber could not make any videos anymore because he was tied down to Machinima contact. BraindeadlyEU said 'If I got no freedom then I don't want to make any videos anymore'

People have been unsubbing Machinima in rage because of this...

Right now as your reading this machinima well be losing subscribers. Right now 4,467,456 have subscribe to Machinima but people are hoping it will fall.

Back to top Go down

Machinima loses subscribers! Empty Re: Machinima loses subscribers!

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 9:34 am

Machinimas fault plus before he got in contact with machinima you should of asked question instead of just looking forward with the views he going to get and the money so its hes fault as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 9:35 am

I know what you mean. It looks like he thought he was making a good deal being with Machinima. Embarassed

At the end of the day he did sign it so unless he goes to court he can't do anything about it. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 9:45 am

i would delete my account lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 9:47 am

But what i find funny it sounds like he did a contract to join the sas but really it was a gaming company lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 10:40 am

It's still a company. So there can do what there like ):

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 6:50 am

True but he still should of read the terms and conditions tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:47 am

Yeah that is the best thing to do. I guess he was so happy that he was becoming a Partnership with Machinima he must of forgot to read it. Just jump for joy. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:49 am

Yep that's what every body does till it backfires.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:52 am

Anyway this is happening all the time so I don't know why it got so big untill now. Is it because BraindeadlyEU a big YouTuber?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 am

I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiderman69 Tue May 15, 2012 10:03 pm

I don't know what happened with Machinima's website, they were fine until now.

Surely their videos took Valve time to upload and to be viewed but that's just the same as now but at least they can get only a little more time saved and more views. They also have an app on facebook (which I hate) becuase it's another tie me down to a lampost senario and I just hate facebook in general.
Aside from hating Facebook I still like Machinima to the extent of those who make Machinima videos, the sadness seeps in becuase these people put a lot of effort into making these videos. So far that it would cut into their sleep habbits, social habbits... You get the idea.

I hope it's not coming to a complete downward spiral like G4TV *Cough* Tech TV *cough*
Spiderman69
Spiderman69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 2:21 am

Funny thing really how G4TV went down hill. Didn't some channel remove them or something?

Anyway I don't mind Facebook. Untill I watch Mark Zuckerberg Five Evil Seconds. (I don't know what the video was called but he was talking about that till 2009 more then two billion people will have joined Facebook and then does this evil lol!)

Someone said to me today and in his own words.
Hey have you ever thought of being partnered by tgn or anything like that because your videos are awesome!

I said I'm not sure. Because I don't want to end up like BraindeadlyEU. And I want to be my own company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum