Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Demo Playthrough Thread

Go down

Dragon's Demo Playthrough Thread Empty Dragon's Demo Playthrough Thread

Post by GamingDragon Sat May 12, 2012 3:08 am

Last edited by GamingDragon on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
GamingDragon
GamingDragon

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDragonSlayer315

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Demo Playthrough Thread Empty Re: Dragon's Demo Playthrough Thread

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 4:51 am

NICE ONE Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingDragon Sat May 12, 2012 5:28 am

LDX R3AP3R wrote:NICE ONE :D
Thanks. Now that i got most of the demos i wanted to do uplaoded. i can finally start The Darkness playthrough.
GamingDragon
GamingDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 5:33 am

Go for it friend. I wish you the very best of luck! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingDragon Sat May 12, 2012 6:47 am

BoneyHead95 wrote:Go for it friend. I wish you the very best of luck! :cheers:

This game is hard on Medium. i cant get by the Chopper. it keeps killing me. whatever i try to do it shoots me and/or kills me.
GamingDragon
GamingDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 7:48 am

Try try and try you will get there Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingDragon Sun May 13, 2012 2:28 pm

LDX R3AP3R wrote:Try try and try you will get there ;)

I finally got it and im going on Chapter 3 soon. theres a total of 5 chapters so i should be close of finishing it soon...I dont have any money right now to get more games to do playthroughs so my channel might die off for awhile, i do have other playthroughs if you or anyone else like to view them while i earn more money to get more games.
GamingDragon
GamingDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Just make sure YouTube does not close down you're account. It's happen to use before. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingDragon Sun May 13, 2012 11:10 pm

BoneyHead95 wrote:Just make sure YouTube does not close down you're account. It's happen to use before. :x

well if they try to shut my account down for nothing. thats BS and i'll fight to bring it back up because if im a gaming channel and have no new games to record how the hell am i supposed to bring new footage of games...i wll be trading in some games to get new games...idk if i get enough but if i can ill try to get Max Payne 3 but knowing rockstart, they prolly putting strikes and claims on everyone and anyone that puts footage up so that game i will not be doing.
GamingDragon
GamingDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 2:17 am

You might have to remove the cutscene. YouTube will only get rid of you're YouTube Account if you do nothing on it for more then a month or even more then that. Don't worry about it. Just keep it in mind. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingDragon Mon May 14, 2012 4:00 am

BoneyHead95 wrote:You might have to remove the cutscene. YouTube will only get rid of you're YouTube Account if you do nothing on it for more then a month or even more then that. Don't worry about it. Just keep it in mind. :D
But if i remove the cutscenes then i will get people yelling and complaining up a storm like my MGS collection & MGS4 playthroughs. when i skipped some cutscenes my game capture was about to stop recording and i got alot of claims by Konami alone just by having the cutscenes in those playthroughs...im sure Rockstar would target me because im a growing channel trying to become more popular...BTW how you get the moving scene on ur profile. i wanna use the part from Van helsing when he changes into a werewolf.
GamingDragon
GamingDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 6:09 am

GamingDragon wrote:
BoneyHead95 wrote:You might have to remove the cutscene. YouTube will only get rid of you're YouTube Account if you do nothing on it for more then a month or even more then that. Don't worry about it. Just keep it in mind. Very Happy
But if i remove the cutscenes then i will get people yelling and complaining up a storm like my MGS collection & MGS4 playthroughs. when i skipped some cutscenes my game capture was about to stop recording and i got alot of claims by Konami alone just by having the cutscenes in those playthroughs...im sure Rockstar would target me because im a growing channel trying to become more popular...BTW how you get the moving scene on ur profile. i wanna use the part from Van helsing when he changes into a werewolf.

True damn annoying when they do that complain about cut scene I mean you have watched it sooo many times whats the point of watching it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 6:37 am

GamingDragon wrote:
BoneyHead95 wrote:You might have to remove the cutscene. YouTube will only get rid of you're YouTube Account if you do nothing on it for more then a month or even more then that. Don't worry about it. Just keep it in mind. Very Happy

You mean his signature. I ask LDX if he got one and I help you set it up if you like. It's really hard know to make know. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingDragon Mon May 14, 2012 9:22 am

BoneyHead95 wrote:
GamingDragon wrote:
BoneyHead95 wrote:You might have to remove the cutscene. YouTube will only get rid of you're YouTube Account if you do nothing on it for more then a month or even more then that. Don't worry about it. Just keep it in mind. :D

You mean his signature. I ask LDX if he got one and I help you set it up if you like. It's really hard know to make know. :(

Yea how he has dracula transforming into a vampire. but i want the guy(Hugh Jackman) turning into the werewolf...you can take ur time, i got all the time in the world. is there another way to get my channel out to people.
GamingDragon
GamingDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 10:53 pm

GamingDragon wrote:I got all the time in the world. is there another way to get my channel out to people.

Not really. Everyone does the same thing so it's hard to be 'NEW'. The only thing I can say is just keep making videos and hope for the best. I hope to get a lot of guys that do YouTube Gaming videos to come here and talk about games. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am

Dragon i will see if i can make u one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 3:46 am

But it may take sometime know. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingDragon Tue May 15, 2012 9:22 am

LDX R3AP3R wrote:Dragon i will see if i can make u one.

take ur time. and thanks for making one for me
GamingDragon
GamingDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 4:07 am

I still working on the sig pretty hard to do for some reason lol but hopefully it works.

plus when you do get big and want to go with a big company read the terms and conditions you don`t want to end up like brain deadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum