Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft's E3 conference (predictions)

Go down

Microsoft's E3 conference (predictions) Empty Microsoft's E3 conference (predictions)

Post by Spiderman69 Wed May 16, 2012 6:24 am

This video pretty much says it all, I don't need to provide any background information.

Spiderman69
Spiderman69

Back to top Go down

Microsoft's E3 conference (predictions) Empty Re: Microsoft's E3 conference (predictions)

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 8:27 am

This guy knows what he talking about. Microsoft never gave a dam about anything. Mad

Back to top Go down

Microsoft's E3 conference (predictions) Empty Re: Microsoft's E3 conference (predictions)

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 8:43 am

True what he says i mean when it comes to e3 there going to bum black ops 2 and like he said no ones going to give a shit because its all the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 8:50 am

Yeah his face says it all really. What game did you think he was talking about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 8:52 am

toy story Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 8:53 am

I was going to go with Half-Life 3 but then I forgot it was made by VALVE. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 7:39 am

I have just realised and sorry to say this is in the wrong section due to this video is about e3`s prediction and what`s going to happen there.
So its not really talking about what games are on you wish list what you will be getting, so im going to let you off because i aint an ass like them off oddworld forums but plz think about it before post mate Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 8:12 am

We can move the topic know to the General Lounge. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum