Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am not dead, I am here and alive :D

Go down

I am not dead, I am here and alive :D Empty I am not dead, I am here and alive :D

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Hello there, Well after week after week of shit going wrong, xbox's breaking my pc build killing itself I have finally set my shit up and I'm ready to start the whole online thing!

I am not dead, I am here and alive :D 1959848680

I am not dead, I am here and alive :D 63064504

I love BT now Very Happy

Back to top Go down

I am not dead, I am here and alive :D Empty Re: I am not dead, I am here and alive :D

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 9:28 pm

I hate BT. I can never get into a good game of Battlefield 3 because I always lag. Anyway it's great to see you. Very Happy

The forum great but we need more people joining and posting.

(I said like Sam now.)

Back to top Go down

I am not dead, I am here and alive :D Empty Re: I am not dead, I am here and alive :D

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 9:30 pm

If you spend the time here and advertise well you will get members to join! If there is anything I can do let me know and I'll give you some help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Could you help us get more people here. Embarassed I don't know anyway else where I can advertise. I've made an FaceBook Page, Made a YouTube Video and spam all my friends on Xbox Live and PSN. Some have said there join but must of forgot. ):

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Can you not swear plz Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down