Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer pt. 1

:: Videos :: YouTube

Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer pt. 1 Empty Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer pt. 1

Post by GamingDragon Wed May 30, 2012 8:13 am

GamingDragon
GamingDragon

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDragonSlayer315

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer pt. 1 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer pt. 1

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 8:30 am

Nice gameplay! Make sure you do more because people love MP gameplays. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer pt. 1 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer pt. 1

Post by GamingDragon Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:30 am

BoneyHead95 wrote:Nice gameplay! Make sure you do more because people love MP gameplays. :D

thanks. could you give me ideas for tags in the videos. so i can get more views because my Mp videos and Zomie footage has barely any views
GamingDragon
GamingDragon

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDragonSlayer315

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:50 am

On my Resident Evil Raccoon City Playthroughs videos I put these tags down.

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Playthrough Part (film) Chris Jill Gameplay Ada Video Game Capcom Kennedy Re4 Short Albert Claire Valentine Umbrella Film Chronicles Re5 Zombies Zombie Chapter Nemesis Mercenaries Wii Remake Ashley Survival Walkthrough Rebecca EP Playstation

I hope this helps....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down