Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building a new Desktop rig.

Go down

Building a new Desktop rig. Empty Building a new Desktop rig.

Post by Spiderman69 Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:07 am

As far as money's concerned and she is I was thinking of building a new gaming rig just by ordering ALL the parts online, here's a list or status report of what's going in and what I've already got so far (you'll see the object in green if I have it).

Motherboard: MSI 760GM-p23(FX) - $88 NZD (this price includes freight). This mobo can handle an FX CPU or can overclock other AMD CPU's.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 3.20Ghz 955 Black edition - $244 (Worth it since Intel CPU's are more expensive)

RAM: A-RAM Value DDR3 PC10600/1333MHz CL9 2x4GB (8GB) - $66 although I can handle 16GB max Cool

GPU: I was thinking of getting a Sapphire Radeon HD 6750 - $157 (So far with all these I can play Battlefield 3 at around 60FPS on ultra settings at 1080p)

Hard drive(s): Seagate Barracuda S-ATA ST1000DM003 64MB 1 Terabyte - $128 (Runs at 7200 RPM)

Optical drive(s): Asus DRW-24B3ST SATA DVD-RW - $36

Case: Antec One (Black) - $73

PSU: Corsair CMPSU-650HX 650W - $172 (I always make sure I power my GPU right)!

Spiderman69
Spiderman69

Back to top Go down

Building a new Desktop rig. Empty Re: Building a new Desktop rig.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:44 am

Sounds good to me. I think AnonymousAdam made his own gaming rig. (Not sure) Make sure you post images to see how your getting a long if you can. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum