Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Inferno

:: Gaming :: PC

Go down

Little Inferno Empty Little Inferno

Post by HuNtErMaN Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:33 pm

HuNtErMaN

Back to top Go down

Little Inferno Empty Re: Little Inferno

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:33 am

What in the hell is this ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:28 am

So what do you do in this game? Burn toys or items to stay warm? If so it sounds interesting but I'm only guessing by the teaser. I wonder what the gameplay going to be like....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:53 am

Hunter man don't take this the wrong way i know this is a gaming forum but people would like to read and see proper games instead these old school arcade games it had its time back in the 80`s and 90`s now where in the 2000s and games are more like cod elder scrolls and zombie games not arcades sorry to say but you need to understand that i mean you got other forums posting stuff about bioshock or aliens colonial marines then we have little inferno i mean what are people going to be more interested in.

just saying mate no being nasty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Gaming :: PC

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum