Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been away for some time.

:: Blogs

Go down

I've been away for some time. Empty I've been away for some time.

I moved house and it wasn't a pleasant ride at all.

My life isn't that well established either, it's all depressing and I'm glad I have optimism left in me.

I wouldn't go into detail but yeah, it's pretty bad.

I bought a new headset which costed me $60 NZD and it's the best that I've ever had so far.
My Game clan NomNomClan is back together and better than ever!
Toma even has his own soundboard which I helped him create some of these sounds without me even knowning that Kromeh created it.

Here's a link to it by the way: http://www.mediafire.com/?y248u3829gv1ai7

I'm really getting into insurgency because it's more tactical than CSS and Insurgency 2 is in development which is better, I play it because it makes me happy. What a Face
Spiderman69
Spiderman69

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

I've been away for some time. :: Comments

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

Sounds great dude! I'm happy things are starting to get better for you. I must say I've not been on this forum much because I'm because with my YouTube account. So you've not miss much a part from last mounth which we had lots of people joining the forum. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Spiderman69

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:47 pm by Spiderman69

Well I'm just glad to be back and it's been an honor to be here.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Blogs

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum