Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to VALVESMostWanted Forums. To post topics or reply to any topics then please make an account and join in the fun. Thank you! Razz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Bandicoot playthrough pt. 1

:: Videos :: YouTube

Go down

Crash Bandicoot playthrough pt. 1 Empty Crash Bandicoot playthrough pt. 1

Post by GamingDragon Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:48 am

Dont forget to subscribe, like the video and leave some feedback...Please NOTE: i have never beaten this game before when i was a child and now i have the ability to do so so please enjoy this playthrough as i go through memory lane with classic games.

GamingDragon
GamingDragon

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDragonSlayer315

Back to top Go down

Crash Bandicoot playthrough pt. 1 Empty Re: Crash Bandicoot playthrough pt. 1

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:44 am

Such as classic the game makers back then had imagination now its just shoot boom boom rage it got a skill its boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingDragon Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:26 am

LDX R3AP3R wrote:Such as classic the game makers back then had imagination now its just shoot boom boom rage it got a skill its boring.

yea Naughty dog and Insominic are my favorite game companies. i hope ND makes Jak IV before UC4 or LoUS 2 if there would be a sequel to last of us. and hopefully Insominic makes a reboot to Spyro the Dragon because i rather seem their version of an adult spyro the dragon...btw got interesting question and maybe favor: Do you have crash 2, 3 and spyro 2 and 3? if not would there be a way you could get me crash 2 & 3 i could repay you with a game i have downloaded. we could do a game trade. crash 2 and 3 for idk all i have is crash 1, spyro 1, I Am Alive, The Walking Dead, Prince of Persia: Sands of time and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
GamingDragon
GamingDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Ive got every single one but how would we trade thou.

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingDragon Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:05 am

LDX R3AP3R wrote:Ive got every single one but how would we trade thou.

well if you got them on PS3 as downloads we can gameshare. i learned that you can play PS1 games on the PS3 so i dont need Crash 2-3 so all i need is Spyro 2 and 3. what gameshare is when you share your email and password to a trusted friend and then they donwload the game(s) that they want. then they tell you that they have it and they sign out and then they do vice versa
GamingDragon
GamingDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down